Saturday, August 18, 2012

HALF WEEK OUTFITS ..

Starting from next week i will only blog 2 times a week :D . First blog will be my weekdays' outfits and 2nd will be my weekend outfits :) What do u guys think ? twice a week basis or daily basis ?

Below is the round up of my half a week outfits :)

WEDNESDAY






Top : Cotton On; Bottom : Oh So Fickle; Shoes&Earring : New Look; Bag : Earl Grey Party

This Person i cant live without <3





THURSDAY 






Top : The Closet Lover; Bottom : The Scarlet Room; Boots : New Look

Check out my son emo style :D :D :D :D



FRIDAY







Top : Cotton On; Vest : Shopskinned; Bottom : LittleRockingHorse; Shoes : New Look; Clutch : Soeurs


One of my nicest friend said that i have a mysterious enigmatic style and look .. Well my friend also said that black and white suit me the most .. Well, dear friend, if u read my blog, the last outfit is inspired by ur words ... ;)

Till Next Entry :)

Have a great weekend :)

Regards
caroline



No comments:

Post a Comment