Sunday, June 17, 2012

A LEATHERETTE ...

Todayy is veryy hot :D i lovee sunny days ! i decided to wear my awesome leather skirt and try to mix and match it with a checkered top :D

what do u think of this look ?






i went to marina barrage :D its a happy happy moment in saturday nite :D Last time,, i might hanging around in Arab st. for chilling or clarke quay .. once a while going out clubbing with my ex bf who is now a husband ! hahaha time fliesss :D since i have my son ,, we just like to go to park or groceries shopping :D love my new life with the little boyyyy in da family 





Here is the little boy who is a truly gift from God !! I feel so blessed that he is so healthy :D count my blessing every day 



Till next entry guysss... 

thanksss for readiingggg :D 

many regards
caroline





No comments:

Post a Comment