Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I FEEL LIKE A SUNSHINE ..

What i wear today ? I try to be classy with a red lips and white pants ... spice up the white with some bright colours .. and its bright yellow .. I seriously feel like a sunshine :) can u spote my spikey bracelet .. love how simple and chic it is :)

what do u think of my look ?






Below is my awesome spikey bracelet



See the unique cap of my sleeve :D



I love eating at MOS burger .. They have the best cheeseburger in town :) How i spend my evening with my family :P ? 







In the next 4 months , he will be 2 years old .. gosh time flies !!!! and i love him so so much .. He is the true sunshine in my life 

till next entry guyss


regards
caroline



1 comments:

  1. Love this! The subtle details in the sweater are perfect! nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete