Monday, September 24, 2012

TIMELESS ..

Its few weeks away from my son's 2nd birthday.. Time flies ah.. I remembered when he was first born, he looked so small and so fragile. He got that sparkle eyes and he still has that till date.. I couldnt believe i was a mommy last time. But now, i couldnt believe i can raise him by myself.. He is getting bigger and smarter. Why i put "timeless" as the title of this blogpost ? There is one of my outfit that remind me of my school days ... :D :D Ah! im getting older and older hehehe .. Some people might not know my age.. They thought im a super young mommy .. hhihi im not that young anymore btw. Im just a few years away from big 3-0 .There was a time, i went shopping with my son alone and there was this auntie smiled at me and kept staring on me .. She finally asked me was the baby in the strolled my son and i said yes he is my son.. And she said wah u are so young and i said im not young anymore hahaha.. Im 27 years old btw. Born on 1985. And she said i looked so young haha.. Anyway, getting older and having those wrinkle lines on your face are truly inevitable. And i actually am looking forward for future .. and see what it hold for me, my hubby and my son ..

Last week had been a well-spent together time with my family,, F1 night race was the highlight . But my son was abit scared with the super loud and high-pitched sound from the arena . anyway we put earplug in his ear. And im super excited already for the next weekend

I felt so overwhelmed when my look in lookbook.nu reached 100+ hypes.. thanks thanks so much ! and even more overwhelmed and honoured when i saw it under "HOT" tab .. I feel so loved and blessed.. This is what i love to do. Fashion is what i adore and is how i express myself. It becomes a whip for me to work harder in blogging about this world and learn more and getting more inspirations

Here is the round up of my week's outfits

Wednesday, 19 Sept 2012

I WANNA BE AS SWEET AS LOLLYPOP



Top : Love, bonito//Bottom : The Scarlet Room//Blazer : FRUH, by RiotLoco//Botties : New, Look


Thursday, 20 Sept 2012

TRIBAL LADY



Top : Love, bonito//Bralet : Shopskinned//Skirt : Love, bonito//Booties : Gojane//Clutch : Riot, Loco

Friday, 21 Sept 2012

TURN BACK TIME



Top : Cotton On//Skirt : Klarra//Jacket : Amber,Avenue//Shoes : New Look

Saturday, 22 Sept 2012

UNDER THE SUNSET IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD




Top : Cotton On//Skirt : Love, Bonito//Parka Vest : The Quiet Riot//

Sunday, 23 Sept 2012

UP FOR A NIGHT RACE


Top : The Quiet Riot//Knit Top : Love, Bonito//Short : Agneselle//Shoes : New Look

Till next entry 

Regards
caroline





No comments:

Post a Comment