Monday, October 1, 2012

LETTING GO OF ANGER ..

On friday morning, i suddenly rechecked my FB's friend request . Usually i leave it as it is and i wont bother to check it again. But there were actually some people , my old friend, re-added me again short after i deleted them.. The reason i deleted them actually not because i had some personal issues with them but they are connected to a person i hated the most in my past and that time i thought by deleting friends who linked with that person would put my mind in ease and gave me some time to be able to forgive. Yeap it was suck big time last time, i think i lost too much tears crying every night .. Anyway it was in my past so no need to blog about it. But its true that "time heals" .. All the pain and sorrow are being washed away.. Need a big encourage to finally be able to forgive people. There is a quotation : "fall down seven times, get up 8"  And its super true, those bad things or memories happened in the past are supposed to make us stronger and tougher.

I finally approved the friend request and somehow my friend was online that night so we had a good chat. Catching up what missed. And I managed to say sorry for deleting her. I said its not because i hold any grudge on her. I needed a clear mind and heart to finally be able to forgive my past completely. Letting go of anger is one of the hardest thing humans can do . Sometimes, when people said sorry , we can easily said "yes i forgive u" but issit really ur heart that forgive? Or issit only for the sake of cutting the conversation short ? Forgiving people thoroughly and sincerely can only be done along the time. Its not instant. If  a person said sorry to u but u cant really forgive them, just said u need time. Remember, time is the best cure. And i wanna quote , my favorite quotation ...

"Forgiveness is the best gift. When we forgive we love and when we love, God's love shines on you"

A week before my son, 2 years old bday. Super excited.. My hope is to see him growing bigger, witness his graduation, his convocation and to see him married one day :P .. Well, gosh , he is still 2 years old , marriage is included in the wish listt already ?? Thats what my hubby always replied me if i told him about my hope towards my son :P :P :P  HEHEEHEH Excited to celebrate it .. We spent weekend by going to lots of toys stores to find toys he likes. And it was so much fun.. For my son, toy store is like a fantasy land. Coz so many toys and games and he could try most of e toys.. He looked so happy..

Here is the summary of this week outfits :

TUESDAY, 25 SEPT 2012

RAINBOW CAKE, ANYONE ?




Top : Love, Bonito // Bottom : OSF // Jacket : Cotton On 

Which glasses that is cool mama ?



WEDNESDAY, 26 SEPT 2012

BLUE, PINK AND BOYFRIEND KINDA JEANS




Top : Love, Bonito // Bottom : ISCYBF // Bag : LBV 


THURSDAY, 27 SEPT 2012

STRIPE ON MY HAND




Jacket : Cotton On // Shoes : New Look // Bag : The Scarlet Room


His killer smile .. Always melt my heart despite his mischievousness..



FRIDAY, 28 SEPT 2012

BLACK WIDOW




Top : LB // Bottom : FRUH // Necklace : Soeurs

Lets play peek-a-boo session or he was actually sleepy hehe but noo, i dont think he was sleepy hehe, he was so happy and laughed alot that time .. No sign of drowsy and sleepy :D


SATURDAY, 29 SEPT 2012

GOLD AND YELLOW





Cardigan : The Closet Lover // Bottom : The Scarlet Room // Bag : New Look

My morning affair ...


He looked so sweet and cute and handsome ! mama loves u kid !



SUNDAY, 30 SEPT 2012

OF A WEDDING





Dress : Love, Bonito



I was wearing this red dress to attend my hubby's childhood best friend cum neighbor. First time attending malay wedding .. I could feel their togetherness and warmness when i stepped into the wedding venue :D I love the food also .. Kinda remind me of Indonesian food.. And I seriously miss Indonesian food ..

Till next entry all

Have a lovely week ahead 
me cant wait for my son's bday bash ! YAY !


regards
Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment