Saturday, July 14, 2012

AFTER A LONG HIATUS ..

A long hiatus finally came to an end .. Today is raining almost all day long .. But me and my family manage to start the day early.. We went to canon to collect my new gigs and to repair my steam iron at service centre (when we reached there, the iron suddenly worked again ! so so ashameddddd @@) anyway im so happy my steam iron works again ! super useful for iron pleats and many stuff :P

Here is a sneak of my outfits :)
A floral short, peplum top, tribal neon earrings and a bright heels

what do u think of my outfits ;)






Here's whats happened todae :D raining raining raining.. but the spirit of kids to play on playground never dimmed ... They seriously teach us, adult, to be happy endlessly :)









till next entry guys :)

regards
caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment